Hot!

YOU WON'T BELIEVE SHOCKING THINGS I SAW WHEN I BECAME PRESIDENT, SAYS BUHARI

President Muhammadu Buhari.
President Muhammadu Buhari, on Friday disclosed that what he saw when he became President of Nigeria was shocking.

He was quoted as making this comment by his media aide, Femi Adesina when he received the Governance Support Group at the Presidential Villa, Abuja on Friday.

According to him, “Some of the things I saw here were unbelievable. I still shudder and wonder how a country can survive under such abuses. It is only by an act of God that we survived. I want you to maintain your steadfastness. We have gone through the worst of the times. We lost elections three times and I learnt a lot along the way.”

The President told his supporters that he was aware of the personal risks and investments that brought in the All Progressives Congress-led administration, stressing that the long-suffering, commitment and sacrifices of all his supporters over the years will be remembered by posterity.

Hear him, “I can never forget your sacrifices and I am grateful for all. You never gave up when things were bleak, and we needed to survive. I can’t express my gratitude enough. In spite of the environment you found yourself, you kept believing and pushing. Some of you were really exposed to risks. My consolation is that you voluntarily threw in your lot with me.”

He concluded by saying some of his supporters exposed themselves for his sake through their sacrifices.

“I am aware of this,” he told them; admonishing them to still stick to their principled ways of doing things so that Nigeria will be the better for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comments from our readers do not represent the editorial policy of The Bulletin Press.